Associate Account Executive, Blackbaud Europe
Serving the not-for-profit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organisations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 27,000 customers in more than 60 countries that support higher education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent education, animal welfare and other charitable causes.
We offer a full spectrum of cloud-based and on-premise software solutions and related services for organisations of all sizes including: fundraising, eMarketing, social media, advocacy, constituent relationship management (CRM), analytics and vertical-specific solutions.
The fast track to a career in software sales begins here! Blackbaud has an outstanding entry-level position with the opportunity for unlimited growth and rapid advancement – but only if you’re a highly motivated team-player who’s willing to prospect potential clients while learning the ropes as an Associate Account Executive (AAE)
Blackbaud’s cutting-edge fundraising software programs have helped thousands of non-profit organisations all over the world exceed their goals and expand their reach. Thousands more can benefit – we just need to show them how. That’s where you come in.
Your job as an AAE is to get the sales process moving by making a great first impression over the phone and establishing a solid foundation on which a beneficial, long-term relationship can be built. After gathering as much information about potential clients as possible – including details about key decision-makers, budgets, technology needs and fundraising goals – you’ll explain the features and benefits of Blackbaud’s solutions. Based on the information you collect, our outside sales team will craft a customised software package for each prospect.
AAEs who exceed their goals and approach their work with a positive, enthusiastic attitude can move up the ladder quickly. Whether you want to ascend through the AAE management ranks or make the jump to an inside or outside sales position – success is the key to unlocking the doors of opportunity at Blackbaud. Blackbaud offers a competitive base salary plus bonus.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Represent and create a great impression of Blackbaud by acting with professionalism and enthusiasm at all times
- Proactively search for new business opportunities, chase and qualify
- Perform real-time discovery and qualification of new leads
- Coordinate with New Business Sales Management to encourage business development, positioning and selling of all Blackbaud products and services
- Assist and support the sales function by presenting opportunities in a clear and concise format
- Ensure that Salesforce is up-to-date and accurate on an ongoing basis
- Support sales team with any special projects or campaigns as designated by Sales Management
- Understand the not-for-profit industry and maintain a high volume of topical knowledge on the industry
To be considered for this position it would be ideal if you have a bachelor’s degree, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a team-oriented attitude, ambition to succeed and the discipline to manage your time effectively.
Blackbaud gives priority consideration to candidates who have experience in telephone sales, especially with background in a software.
How to Apply
To apply, email Madeleine.Furness@blackbaud.co.uk